Listed here are 13 Nordic startups receiving all in all, €step one.twenty six billion inside the funding now of Antler VC
Today, the global business creator and you will very early-phase VC Antler has established an injection away from €1.twenty-six billion into the its very first batch from Eu startups into the Stockholm, Sweden.
Mainly based into the 2017, Antler’s purpose would be to create lots and lots of technical companies global by the deciding on the earth’s really wise and you can determined somebody, providing him or her choose the best co-creator, and you can hooking up them to a high level community from advisers and you will pros in the world. It might be running most programs in London area, Amsterdam, Quarterly report, East Africa and you may Nyc this current year.
The brand new startups getting profiled span a broad list of circles, of spacetech so you can drones to help you AI so you’re able to babytech. Listed here are quick summaries of one’s startups which were chosen from the Antler – the majority based in Stockholm, and all them created within the past 12 months:
Due to the fact lauching their very first system in Singapore during the 2018, Antler has created forty five the fresh technical companies in a variety of marketplace
- Bookself is a social freemium reading app for Gen Z. In China, 200 million people consume books on social reading apps, which allow them to discuss their reads and discover new books based on what friends, influencers and authors recommend. Just founded in 2019 and based in Stockholm, Bookself is bringing social reading to the West, targeting Gen Z readers with its social, freemium eBook and audiobook platform.
Once the lauching their basic program inside the Singapore for the 2018, Antler has generated forty-five the new tech companies in several markets
- ami Research enables companies to make data-driven selections of professional models for use in paigns. It optimises conversions and click-through rate www.datingmentor.org/single-men-dating-dallas-texas by leveraging data and machine learning on a global database of models. With computer vision, ami Lab unveils key facial features and matches companies with models based on campaign objectives and audiences.
Just like the lauching their very first program within the Singapore for the 2018, Antler has generated forty five this new technology organizations in a variety of industries
- Astrid Wild is a digitally native, direct-to-consumer outdoor fashion company for women, by women. It fills the white space in the female outdoor clothing market, selling products via a unique “online outdoor platform” allowing for a data-driven approach to operations. The brand has already generated traction on social media and in press and currently has over 1,500 customers on its waitlist.
Given that lauching its very first system in the Singapore within the 2018, Antler has established 45 the newest technical enterprises in a variety of markets
- SkyQraft has developed a drone-powered infrastructure inspection service to identify risks to power lines and prevent blackouts and fires. It was developed in Stockholm in reaction to climate change causing more forest fires in Sweden’s countryside. SkyQraft is cheaper and safer than current procedures – because it’s drones can be managed remotely, inspections can take place more frequently meaning that infrastructure inspection can prevent more accidents from taking place.
- Shamba enables precision distributed farming in Africa with a goal to optimise farming productivity. Shamba’s first application guides, tracks and coordinates the yields of poultry farmers, working to optimise productivity. It launched in Kenya with 5 poultry farmers, 5 feedmillers and a distribution agreement with Coopers Kenya. It has additional agreements with Sigma Feeds, and Bioproton Europe.
Once the lauching their first system in the Singapore for the 2018, Antler has generated forty five this new technology enterprises in various markets
- Complete is a mobile marketplace for home improvement and repair services, replacing inconvenient home visits with video calls for quotes. Vetted service providers and mutual ratings eliminates uncertainty for users and a built-in communication platform gathers all necessary information in one place.
- Pandeta combines non-traditional data, machine learning and GIS mapping to provide unparalleled insight into the world of real estate, allowing investors and developers to make faster decisions on market opportunities. The Pandeta Explore feature allows users to analyse the changing dynamics of any location at speed and its AI-enabled Spatial Recommender System churns through hundreds of hyperlocal features to quickly identify high-potential locations, generating better ROI.
Just like the lauching the first system into the Singapore in 2018, Antler has created forty-five new technology businesses in several industries
- Grogro offers parents a fresh, organic and nutrient-dense alternative to today’s baby food, reshaping the future of the category. Grogro products contain premium organic ingredients packed together using innovative high-pressure technology, keeping nutrients and taste intact. Grogro is also gluten and milk free.
As the lauching its first system in the Singapore in 2018, Antler has established 45 the latest technical people in a variety of industries
- EqualityCheck is a platform for crowdsourced employee review platform about organisations’ equality that seeks to create a better workplace for everyone through increased transparency and accountability. The platform gives job seekers insight into opportunities for advancement and growth regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality or age in individual companies. It enables people to help each other avoid pitfalls and showcases companies that are truly great places to work, regardless of background.